Personal Care (PCA) and Food Service Assistants (FSA)
Moyola Aged Care
Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
Healthcare & Medical
Nursing – Aged Care
$20 – $29.99 per hour
As a PCA or FSA at Moyola, you will have the opportunity to make a genuine difference in the lives of our 43 residents. By providing quality, individual residential care and services.
These roles will suit those who:
- share our principles of care based on the concept that each person is unique and has immeasurable worth;
- are available for morning and afternoon shifts on any day of the week and weekend (PCA’s roster may also include night shift);
- possess a friendly, can-do attitude, with a passion for providing excellent resident care and services;
- can provide a national police clearance certificate, when requested.
PCA’s will also require:
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Aged Care (Medication assistance qualification desirable)
- Previous aged care experience
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills,
- Computer and documentation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Manual Handling and safe lifting practices
FSA’s will require:
- Experience in assisting with food preparation, cleaning and general hospitality services, including exemplary customer service to our residents.
- Possession of a current food handling certificate (HACCP)
- Experience within Aged Care would be advantageous
What you can expect from us:
- A friendly, social & collaborative team
- A workplace that supports and values their staff
- Support from management and ongoing development and education opportunities
- Above Award wages & Salary packaging benefits
These roles will initially be offered on a casual basis, with future permanent part-time potential.