Model of Care
- To be a highly respected and long-standing provider of quality residential aged care, where staff, management, families, friends and the community work together to continuously improve the lives of our consumers.
- To provide a level of quality aged care that surpasses the expectations of our consumers, their families and the wider community.
- To create an environment where our staff feel valued, respected, safe and enjoy coming to work.
- To identify opportunities for improvement in processes, standards of care, and the way in which we engage with our consumers’ families and the wider community; and to successfully implement these improvements with longevity.
- To stay abreast of the latest developments in Aged Care protocols and to remain compliant at all levels.
Philosophy / Values
- We believe every consumer is entitled to individual, personalised, quality aged-care. We encourage independence and strive to maintain our consumers’ privacy and dignity. We understand the importance of physical and mental exercise, outside activities and fun.
- We value the significant contribution our staff make to the successful running of the facility.
- We acknowledge the important role of volunteers.