Moyola Aged Care
Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
$75,000+ dependent on experience and cultural fit.
Moyola Aged Care Inc. is proud to offer high quality aged care that meets residents individual care needs. Whether it be independent living units, respite care and long term residential care in a homely setting.
The successful candidate will be motivated by leading accurate and timely budgeting, accounting, reporting, analysis and auditing processes. Focusing on supporting the provision of best practice, individually centred aged care.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Financial Governance, Strategy, Risk and Operations Management.
- Presenting financial performance to the Board of Management.
- Overseeing finance administration staff.
- Seeking and support funding opportunities.
- Managing Investment Portfolios/Accounts.
- Liaising and provide financial support to current/potential residents and their families.
- Leading Internal and external compliance obligations.
- Project management.
Qualifications & experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- 3-5 years professional experience
- Professional experience in the Aged Care/Health sector would be advantageous.
- Diverse, rapid-paced position.
- Genuine opportunities to make a positive difference to our residents, their families and the community.
- Career development opportunities.
- Salary Packaging.
- Ability to negotiate hours and arrangements.
- Hours and hourly rate negotiable based on experience